Sunday, November 29, 2009

...

Hello,
So lloyd is really gone from xfactor :'( Stacy or Joe to win!!
so we have our website done yay love it!!
Niamhs 21st Sat night in Tralee ahh cant wait going to be some night :)
its getting so close to the exams now its scary :(
I only have one week to study for 5 exams now because we have so many projects to do!
I still havent found my work experience yet must get on to that now this week.
Christmas is so close now its scary, then we have January off..
Heard Cheryl Coles new song the weekend and its not great the videos so weird aswel!
I cant believe we have nearly finished third year in college its so scary like.
Definatly going away this summer, anywhere ha get me out of this place!!

anyway best be off exam in the morning.
bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment